Speaking just one foreign language or perhaps the universal language is not enough.
The importance of acquiring the ability to speak the French language has become more imperative especially with the continuous integration of countries.
Students who speak several languages will increase their chances of finding a job, whether at home or abroad.
Here are few reasons why you need to consider learning French:
- Learning another language enriches the mind and opens up new horizons, both personal and professional.
- French is a major language of international communication. It is the second most widely used language after English and the sixth most widely spoken language in the world.
- French is also the second most widely taught language after English and it is taught on every continent.
- Notably, the OIF, an international organization of French-speaking countries, is made up of 77 member States and governments. France also operates the biggest international network of cultural institutes, which run French-language course for close on a million learners.
- The ability to speak both French and English is an advantage for finding a job with the many multinational companies using French as their working language in a wide range of sectors
- The ability to speak French makes it so much more enjoyable to visit Paris and French speaking countries/regions.
BE A FRENCH EXPERT FOR THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRIES
Interpreters | Translators | Reporters
Diplomatic corps. | Bi-lingual secretaries
Import and Export specialists
Airlines & Shipping Companies
Guides | Travel agents | Medical Tourism
Tourist information staff
Guests Relation Executives in Hotels
Chefs and Cooks.
Fashion Designers and Couturiers
BPO | KPO Industries as French Specialist
BENEFITS OF LEARNING FRENCH WITH FRENCH ACADEMY
Demonstrate increased vocabulary, improved knowledge and critical understanding of the French language
Demonstrate enhanced skills in French speaking, listening, reading, writing and translation
Demonstrate familiarity with sources of information which will be useful during the year abroad
Show knowledge of French through translation and essay writing,
Summarizing material and expressing opinions on a variety of topics
Converse with a native speaker of French on course topics
Demonstrate the ability to write grammatically correct French, in formal and informal contexts.