FAST TRACK COURSES
DELF – TEF – TCF
EXAM PREPARATION CLASSES
DURATION : One Year
MORNING & EVENING BATCHES
DELF | TCF | TEF EXAM Preparation Classes
- A1 EXAM COURSE – 2 Months | 100 Hrs.
- A2 EXAM COURSE – 2 Months | 100 Hrs
- B1 EXAM COURSE – 4 Months | 150 Hrs
- B2 EXAM COURSE – 4 Months | 150 Hrs
Objectives for DELF | TCF | TEF EXAM Preparation Classes
- Methodical learning and practice of fundamental language knowledge helping the student to learn for DELF – TCF – TEF Exams.
- Extensive Coverage of Conversation, Writing Practice, Listening & Written Langauge understanding using Exam Practice Guides.
- Enlargement of vocabulary and grammar structures allowing the student to cope with every day situations. Active introduction to French culture and civilization.
- In depth study of oral and written French enabling the student to participate fluently in conversation in most topics. Understanding of newspaper articles, writing of reports
- Understanding of extended speech, news, complex factual and specialized texts. Effective use of French language for social and professional purposes.
- Achieving a high degree of proficiency in the language. Study of different aspects of the language, idioms, analyses of French culture and civilization.
INFORMATION - DELF | DALF | TCF | TEF
What are the DELF | DALF diplomas?
- The DELF (“Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française”) and DALF (“Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française”) consist of 6 diplomas independent from each other.
- They correspond to the 6 levels of the Common European Framework of References for languages. These diplomas, valid throughout the world, are issued by the French Ministry of Education.
- The DELF A1 and A2 for the elementary user validates a basic knowledge of French and a “survival” level for daily life.
- The DELF B1 and B2 for the independent user confirms a good knowledge of French and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing covering a wide range of topics within the modern French language.
- The DALF C1 and C2 for the proficient user validates fluent and spontaneous communication skills at highest level and include specialized topics, chosen by the candidate himself. Candidates who have been awarded the DALF C1 or DALF C2 are exempted from language entrance examinations in French Universities.
- The certifications monitored by the Chamber of Commerce of Paris : diplômes de français professionnel (DFP), Test d’Evaluation de français (TEF) and Test de Connaissance de français (TCF). For TCF & TEF Certifications, Pls write to us or call us for more details.